St James Residents' Association

For The Residents And Workers Of St James

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Councillor Maria-Trinidad Crake Refuses to reply to emails!


Dear Councillor Maria-Trinidad Crake,



I am still waiting for a reply to my email which I sent to you recently (09th April), but alas it seems that once again you are too busy to reply. I understand that street cleaning in St James is not a priority to you, but it is to the residents of St James. Failure to reply to my email this time will leave me with no choice but to highlight this disrespectful way in which you are treating the residents of St James and I will not hesitate to name and shame you on our Web site and Blog telling the residents that you just refuse to give an explanation or offer a reason or even a solution to why your machines are not cleaning our streets properly and also blocking the drains. I will also contact the press over your refusal to reply to emails from a constituted organizations working for the residents. Over the last 12 months we have constantly been told by Lib Dem Councillors that residents need to make more effort to keep their area clean, but when we ask the Lib Dem Borough Council to do the same we are met with a cold silence of indecision. I will wait till the 25th of this month for your reply, but if I do not receive one then you will be able to read my comments on the SJRA Web Site and Blog.

John Connolly
Chair - St James Residents' Association

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is an absolute disgrace that a paid councillor will not reply to your emails. She should be removed from her position or sacked. Still in a couple of weeks she will most likely be gone with the rest of them.

Anonymous said...

All gone now!!

St James End before 1965

St James End before 1965

HOW TO CONTACT US

Either reply to a post here or email us at : sjrajc@ntlworld.com Remember, Your Problem is Our Priority